Saint Savior (المخلّص) dates from the first years of the 20th century, sometime between 1901 and 1905. Sitting on a promontory overlooking the river at the top of the Midane, it was built in the local architectural tradition, deploying vaults and pointed and semicircular arches. A spire was added in the second half of the 20th century and, most recently, a high steeple and bell tower that was completed in 2019. The church was recently restored. Simplicity and sobriety highlight the beauty of its bare stone, carved into the bed of the nearby river, and invite spirituality. The church is Maronite and dedicated to Christ the Savior, as represented in a large canvas above the altar. The painting shows Christ’s ascent into heaven signifying His glory and hope for all for a place at His side.